Presentation of our LO400-EA113 turbo kit from LOBA MOTORSPORT for 2.0 TFSi Audi and Volkswagen engine
Possible power 400hp
Installs in place of the original on all 2.0 TFSI engines of the VAG group.
- Audi S3 8P / 265PS / engine code: CDLA
- Audi S3 8P / 256PS / engine code: CDLC
- Audi S3 8P / 265PS / engine code: BHZ
- Audi S3 8P / 256PS / engine code: BZC
- Audi TTS from 2007 / 265PS / engine code: CDLB
- Audi TTS from 2007 / 272PS / engine code: CDMA
- Seat Leon Cupra R / 265PS / engine code: CDLA
- Volkswagen Golf 6 R / 270PS / engine code: CDLF
- Volkswagen Golf 5 Edition 30 GTi 2.0 / 230PS / engine code: BYD
- Volkswagen Polo WRC
- Volkswagen Scirocco R
- Volkswagen Golf 6 Edition 35
We are now proud to present the ultimate improvement to the original turbo of the 2.0 TFSI engines. The LO400 turbo is the result of several years of development and evolution on the 2.0TFSI platform. This is the evolution of the respectful LO380 turbo.
A new production line for the BorgWarner K04 turbo is used and is heavily modified. Optimized with a 5-axis digital machine, the compressor housing is significantly modified as well as the interior surface allowing an optimized improvement of the air flow.
The turbine casing is also reworked to reduce the exhaust gas back pressure and thus be able to increase the exhaust gas discharge capacities.
A new compressor wheel forged and machined by Loba, is integrated. It has a unique design in terms of geometry and size and weighs only 39.8gr and is very resistant. the wheel is 25% lighter than the original. The blades of the mfs wheel are studied in order to improve the output and the flow rate compare to other wheel of the same size.
The axis as well as the turbine and compressor side wheels are precisely balanced with lower tolerances than the original on the order of 0.5gr. The wastegate is also modified and Loba inserts a reinforced bearing from their homemade manufacture to improve its lifespan.
Thus and in general with all these modifications, Loba reduced the lag and improved reactivity compared to the original K04 turbo, and also improved the air flow capacities of the turbo at high revs. This turbo is a good compromise between power, responsiveness and reliability.
- LOBA LO-2580 version V3 of the compressor wheel
- Machining on 5-axis machine and new profile of the compressor housing
- Loba fixing of the impeller on the turbine side
- Optimization of Loba operating games
- Modification of the actuator by Loba
- Improvement of Loba bearings
- Loba balancing
- Made in Germany
- Identical assembly to the original turbo
Payment & Security
Uw betalingsinformatie wordt veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen creditcardgegevens op en hebben ook geen toegang tot uw creditcardgegevens.