TTE400 N20 UPGRADE TURBOCHARGER
Introducing the TTE400 Upgrade hybrid turbocharger for the four-cylinder petrol N20 engine from BMW.
To construct a TTE400 N20 we change the original compressor and employ a far larger and more efficient billet 6+6 wheel and mill the compressor cover to the optimum gap to match the new compressor profile. Notice we CNC mill the cover to have a smooth transition to the intake inlet, no big step to hinder airflow as you see on the competition's offerings.
We replace the original exhaust turbine and CNC mill the turbine housing to install a larger 9 blade turbine for greater gas flow and lower backpressure.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with a serial numbered balance test result document.
- Original Genuine turbocharger as the base part
- Highly Efficient 6+ 6 Next Gen Billet Compressor
- High-Flow Compressor Inlet CNC machining
- High-Flow 9 Blade Turbine
- 360 Thurst Bearing
- Genuine actuator
- Genuine diverter valve
- Dynamically Balanced & Supplied with test result documents
- Fitment As Original. Plug & Play
- 400PS Capable
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Proven TheTurboEngineers Quality
- Made in Germany
Payment & Security
Uw betalingsinformatie wordt veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen creditcardgegevens op en hebben ook geen toegang tot uw creditcardgegevens.